*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Silly Kids and their Hair

Here is Emily with curlers in her hair. I was trying to teach her a lesson in being patient which is the virtue of the month at Church. She was not patient enough though for the curls to take effect. She was cute with the curlers in though. :)

Here is Benjamin with his blue mohawk.
Ben is sucking his left thumb, while his right hand is playing with a single strand of hair that he likes to stick in his ear. We have no idea why he does this, but he has been doing it for a couple of years now. Sometimes he will hide a hairbrush in his room so he has hair available to him when he wants it. :) Silly Boy!


No comments: