*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, May 12, 2008

Wild Things



Tim has Monday's off now. He's been working 4 ten hour days and then has a 3-day weekend. It's really nice.


Today Tim and I and the twins took a ride out back on our neighbors property. Tim drove the lawn mower tractor and he pulled me and the kids on a trailer. We got a bunch of wild leeks back there. The kids like to eat them and think it's pretty cool to just find stuff like that.


Yesterday we went mushroom hunting for morel mushrooms. Allison and Clara each found 4 and I found 1. My Dad gave us the ones that he found too. In the picture, the mushrooms are cut in half already. We will probably eat them tonight for dinner.


I rode my motorcycle more today in the backyard. I'm getting the hang of taking off now. I still just kept it in first gear though.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Well, I don't care for Morels but the leeks look great!