*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Fun!

We have been having a pretty good summer so far. We've been going to the library a couple times a week. We've had ice cream a few times already. :) My sister in law, Shannon and her 3 kids are up visiting us right now. She has twin 7 year old girls, Annie and Kaydi, and a 1 year old boy, Hunter. They've been here about a week so far and are staying until after the 4th of July. We went shopping the other day. We've also gone to the park and library while they've been here. We bought a slip and slide for them to cool off with. The other night we had a campfire and roasted hotdogs and made s'mores. We hope to take the kids swimming sometime, but today it's kind of chilly outside. Uncle Tim might take a few kids fishing later today. Here are some pictures I've taken the past week.




Here are Hunter, Tara, Clara, Allison, Brittany,
Brandon, Annie, Emily, Kaydi, and Ben.



I have to admit, I'm not sure if this is
Annie or Kaydi. But, it's a cute picture.



Hunter


Emily and Hunter


Annie and Kaydi...or Kaydi and Annie. :)

No comments: