*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Clouds

I have really been enjoying the blue skies lately, filled with fluffy white clouds of various sizes and shapes. I'm truly amazed at how God paints each day's sky different than before. I love how He uses any colors that he desires. Sometimes the sky is blue. I've seen it yellow, pink, orange, purple and even reddish. I love how the clouds can look so different. They can be fluffy, stretched out, splotchy, big, or little. I often thank God for making the sky so beautiful. I feel like He knows that I notice it and he paints it so beautiful just for me. :)

The other day I looked out and the sky just looked like something was going on up there. It felt to me like the cloud were doing a "firework" show because there were so many different kinds going in different directions. I guess some of the white streaks are airplane trails, but anyway, I thought this sky looked Awesome and as usual, I had my camera nearby.







No comments: