*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday August 20, 2008

We've been having another busy week. Summer break is almost over and now it seems to be going by really quickly!

Last Thursday, My Mother and Father-in-law came to visit us. Actually, they were'nt just coming to visit. They bought a little house around the corner from us to use as a "cabin" when they come to visit. They just closed on it and came up to fix it up and move some stuff in. I think it's exciting having a place like that. I hope someday we will have a little cabin somewhere to vacation at. They've been buying furniture and other things that they need to make it comfortable. My sister-in-law has been helping them a lot with the cleaning and she is doing some painting there. She's a good decorator and loves doing that, so they are letting her help with that. I think they will come up to visit us a lot more often now, and probably stay longer. It will be really nice to have them around more, especially for the kids.

VBS has been going well. I'm only at the nursery end of it, but that has been going good. It's 3 hours long each Wednesday night though and so it gets a little boring I think being in the same place with the same toys for that long. Tonight I am taking some new things for them to do. I bought a craft to make with them and we are going to make cereal necklaces. I think they will have fun. It has been nice getting to chat with the other ladies working in there with me too. We only have 2 more weeks, tonight and next Wednesday. After that, I'll have a one week break before AWANA starts. I'm excited about that too. Tim and I are trying to get everything organized for it. Our friend and fellow Cubbie Leader, Barb, has also been printing off things we need and organizing stuff for Cubbies. I hope we have a great year.

The kids have been playing a lot in the little pool that I bought for them. Today they have their friend, Sheyanne over playing with them.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: