*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Christian Motorcyclist Association (CMA) Rally

Tim and I and the kids had so much fun at the 4 day rally! We enjoyed camping and cooking outdoors. We were so ministered to by the music and messages there! I really enjoyed meeting other members of our CMA chapter. We had a great time and can't wait until the next one!

Benny had so much fun riding his bike all day every day all over the campground.

Here are Clara and Ben riding their bikes.



Clara and Tim were competing against other motorcyclists to see who could scoop up the most "Roadkill". Clara got 5 stuffed animals. The winning pair got 9.


Here Clara and Ben are racing in a "Slow" race. The last one to the finish line wins; and their feet can't touch the ground.

No comments: