*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Friday, September 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Today is my Mom's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much! I'm so thankful that God gave me to you and Dad to raise. You have taught me so much and you have helped me become who I am.

You have always showed me love, even when I didn't always show it back. As a child, when I was disobediant you taught me right from wrong. You taught me by example to put others first. You showed me how to be a good friend. Your life showed me how to draw closer to God in hard times. You have displayed Awesome faith when others would have lost all hope.

You have always been a "fun" mom too. I have so many fun and silly memories of you both from long ago and from just days ago. I'm glad that we can have so much fun together.

You are always there for me. I love our coffee visits and just being able to talk to you and share my life with you. You lift me up when I'm down and you always point me to God whom my true joy comes from! You give me the best advice you can and you pray for me.

I love you so much and I hope you have a very happy birthday!

Love, Shea

Here are some pictures of my beautiful Mama!






Decorating Christmas cookies


My Mom loves to "clown" around. Here she is at Halloween.

No comments: