*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Poor Clara

Poor Clara has been having such a hard time breathing lately. I took her to the Doctor on Wednesday and he put her on Veramyst and Zyrtec. She didn't sleep at all Wednesday night. She was up all night crying and throwing up and just having a hard time. I took her to the Doctor again yesterday. We were there for 4 hours and then Tim had to come there so I could be home when Ben and Emily came home from school. The Doctor gave Clara 3 breathing treatments while we were there. He also had chest x-rays done which looked good. He says it is just really bad allergies mainly. Yesterday, he added to the Veramyst and Zyrtec. Now she is also taking an Albuteral nebulizer breathing treatment every 4 hours, Advair, Singulair, Azithromycin (an antibiotic), and Prednisone (a steroid). We went to the Doctor again this morning for a check up and she's doing better. She slept all night last night which was really good.

Her Doctor is so nice. He didn't charge us at all for our visit yesterday. He even called last night before bed to check on her. I think she will be back to her normal health soon.

No comments: