*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Silly kids

Emily is our adorable little 4 year old...but there is another side to her. It's the side that constantly has her finger up her nose, which is pretty yucky.

Last night she said something pretty gross. She took her socks off and was picking the fuzz out from between her toes. She turned to me and asked "Can you get sick from eating the fuzz in your toes?" I told her that yes, she could get very sick; and she said "But I want to eat it!" Kids are so crazy sometimes!

The other day my sister called to tell me a story about her son, my 3 year old nephew. She said he had gotten into trouble for biting someone at school. I don't remember the other boy's name, but we'll call him Dominic. My sister said "Kinson, you know we don't bite anything that isn't food. Why did you bite Dominic?" He replied "Well I thought Dominic looked like food." :)

Ben, our other adorable 4 year old is really excited about letters right now! He knows most all of them and can write a lot of words already. The other day he brought me a piece of paper with a word he had written on it. He asked "What does this say?" I said "Well, actually, it says 'butt'. Who told you how to write that? Did Daddy tell you to write that?" "No", he said, "I saw it on a towel in the bathroom". (It's a crazy towel that one of my sisters gave us as a gift a few years ago, one end labeled 'butt', and the other 'face'. You don't want to mix those up.) Anyway, I think it's time to get rid of the towel and check for any other writing in the house that we may not want to see him writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa...that Emily of yours is something else!