*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Wrapping Up Her Love

Yesterday, Emily and I were talking about how close Christmas is. She said she wanted to wrap a present for Jesus since it was His birthday. I told her it couldn't be a regular present like a toy because she couldn't actually give Him something like that. I told her that obeying Mommy and Daddy was a gift she could give Jesus. A little bit later I saw her folding some tissue paper into a square. I asked her what she was doing. She said "I'm wrapping up my love to give it to Jesus." I was so proud and happy to see that she can understand such things.

No comments: