*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Catching Up...2018 July

 Catching up my Blog, July 2018

There is a gas station near us that makes these giant ice cream cones with Ashby brand ice cream. So yummy!








Having some fun at Center Lake






The local libraries do fun things for the kids in the summer. This summer we were learning about pollinators, insects that help things grow. The kids worked together to plant a garden and make a butterfly topiary. Each week there were different stories to listen to, crafts to make, and snacks to eat.











No comments: