*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year 2021!


Happy New Year! The kids and I had a great time last night celebrating!
We went to Allison's new house and ate yummy food, played games, and laughed all night long!

Tim stayed home with Hercules Mulligan, our sweet Olde English Bulldogge. Tim doesn't get into games, or overeating, or staying up late like the rest of us. Ha ha ha. Nice though that he was able to be with pupper. He (Herc) gets depressed when we are gone for too long.


Allison made me a Non-Alcoholic Margarita.  She put Country Time Lemonade in a salt rimmed glass with a slice of lime in it. Ha ha ha! 








Clara won the Villains Monopoly Game, in spite of Allison's cheating! 

Imaginiff
This game caused a lot of laughing!


I think Balderdash is my favorite board game. It's so much fun!! I never even care whether I win or lose, it's just hilarious to play.

Here is to 2021!! I think it's going to be a wonderful year!








 

2 comments:

Ben said...

It was a fun-filled night!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I missed some good eats and lots of fun.