*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, February 8, 2021

Catching Up...2018 October

October 2018

October always starts with Allison's Birthday.





Autumn in Michigan is my favorite season! The colors changing and the smell of the leaves, Mmmm, I love it! 




    A good friend of Emily's brother passed away this month. So young and very sad. I took Ben and Emily to the funeral and then we were able to spend some time together in Cadillac. Death often reminds us how quickly time goes by and that we need to make the most of each moment. It made me appreciate the time I have with my children and want to enjoy them and days like this as much as possible.















Another great joy of Autumn is fresh Apples!!!



My Birthday is in the middle of October and then a week before Halloween, we celebrate Jesse's Birthday. This boy was such a surprise to Tim and I! He is such a blessing to our family though. God knew how much we needed him. Crazy that there is a 16 year age difference between he and Allison, but it is what it is. So happy with our little Jesse Bear. We love him SOOO much!








 

No comments: