*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, February 22, 2021

Catching Up...March 2019

 March 2019

March always begins with Ben and Emily's Birthday. We had a nice party for them in 2019. They had quite a few friends come. Ben asked me to make Jello Poke Cake for him and Emily wanted my Chocolate Miracle Whip Cake. Both are favorites of mine. Mmmm.




Jesse lost a tooth!

The girls and I went to Chicago for a couple days to see Hamilton the musical! We had been listening to the soundtrack for months and were so excited to see the show. We loved it!!! We loved Chicago as well.



































No comments: