*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CHICKS




Recently Tim got 9 baby chicks. There are 5 of 1 kind and 4 of another. I forget what kind they are. We are getting about 15 more in another week. I think most of them are leghorns. Yesterday Tim brought home 35 pheasant chicks! I think they are so cute. It's fun watching them. They get sleepy and start bobbing there heads around like little sleepy kids do. I'm posting pictures of the baby chickens, the baby pheasants, and our neighbor's chicken which I think is really pretty. I don't know what kind it is though.


No comments: