*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Clara is 10 now!


Clara's birthday was on Sunday. She is 10 years old now! We had a birthday party for her at 4pm on Sunday. Her best friend, Sheyanne came over. Grandma and Grandpa came over along with Tricia and Bum (her husband), and Shawn and Tracy and their family. We had lots of food to eat. We had hotdogs, chili, potato salad, and doritos. She picked out a "Littlest Pet Shop" cake from Walmart. It was chocolate. After we ate and she blew out her candles, we played "Rock Band". That was fun. It's always fun especially watching people play that haven't played before. By 8:30pm, everyone had gone home. I think Clara had a good time. She got lots of neat presents too.


No comments: