*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday May 16, 2008


This morning is starting off bright and sunny. I get up at 5:45am to get the girls up for school because their bus comes at 6:15am. Lately, it's been already getting light out when I get up then! I'm kind of glad though, because when it's light like this I stay up instead of going back to bed. I can get a lot done in 2 hours in the morning as long as Ben and Em are still sleeping. This morning Emily went into my bedroom and went back to sleep. She looks so snuggly in there, that it was very tempting to cuddle in there with her. As soon as the girls got on the bus though, my precious Benny woke up, and was not about to go back to sleep. :) He's being very happy this morning though, which is good because he's usually grumpy in the morning. Yesterday I bought him a bag of green army men and he's playing with those this morning.


Yesterday was a busy day. Clara stayed home in the morning because she couldn't breathe well and was wheezy. She has allergies and asthma, but we were out of medicine. I took her to school around 10:30 because she was feeling better. Ben, Emily, and I went shopping then so we could get Clara an inhaler and some medicine. We got home around 3:00 and took Clara her meds because she had running practice at school. We came home and I did a little bit of cleaning before I made dinner. As soon as we finished dinner we had to take Clara to softball practice. We dropped her off and then Allison, the twins and I went and visited with my parents for a few minutes and then my sister in law, Kim, for a while.


Tim had a checkup at U of M yesterday. I usually go with him, but didn't this time. His Uncle Tom rode along with him though. Tim said that he did well and the Dr. said there were more little improvements. For the past year and a half, whenever he goes in for his 3 month checkup, there has been little improvements. We are so happy because they say that what he has (lung disease and pulmonary fibrosis caused by rheumatoid arthritis in his lungs) cannot get better, yet he keeps improving. God is so AWESOME! We know that HE can do anything, even if it's curing an incurable disease. :)


Tonight is the school carnival at Clara's school. The kids always love going to that. They have lots of fun, little, simple games, with little prizes, but to the kids, they are just the best things. :) This year they are also having some inflatable things outside like a bounce house. They have a raffle too and give away a lot of good prizes.


Well, that's it for now. The day is just starting, and it's Friday! YAY! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!


No comments: