*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Friday, June 6, 2008

LAST Day of School!! Woo Hoo!

Today is Allison and Clara's last day of school for the year! It has surely flown by super quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was worried and nervous about Allison starting Middle School. Now she's done and she did great! She had a fun year and liked Middle School. She's got some new friends too. Today after school she is going to a birthday party for one of her best friends. She's still so shy and quiet around people she doesn't know well, but I'm glad that she has let a few nice girls get to know her better.

Clara has been playing softball again. She had her first game on Monday and her team won with a score of 22 to 8! Her second game was on Wednesday. They lost but only by 2 points. :) I think she's pretty good. She is going to summer camp on Monday for a week. Allison could have went too, but didn't want to.

I am really hoping that Tim will till up a garden for me to plant this weekend! I wish I already had it planted. It's been warm and rainy the past few days and would have been great for the garden. If I don't get it planted this weekend, then I think it will just be too late.

Well, I guess summer is here now! I hope we will have a great one and make lots of good memories!

No comments: