*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Kung Fu Panda"

Last night I took Ben and Emily and my sister, Tricia to see the movie "Kung Fu Panda". It was a really cute movie! I like Jack Black a lot and he was the voice of the panda. Ben and Emily were really good sitting through the movie. They only had to use the restroom once and were quiet through the movie. It's only the 2nd time they've been to the theater. The first movie we took them to was "Rocky 6" and they were a little younger than 3 years old then.

It was fun hanging out with Trish last night. After the movie we went back to her house for a few minutes. She found out last night that she and her husband, Bum get to move into the bigger half of the duplex they're in. It's really nice. It's more spacious and has a nice little porch off of it that they can sit on. Bum was already moving furniture last night. :) I guess he was excited. I'm happy for them.

Today I am going to plant my vegetable garden FINALLY! :) I hope it will still have time to grow. Allison invited some of her friends over to spend the night and go to Youth Group with her at Church tonight. We haven't heard yet if they are coming though. Clara is still at Camp. I hope she's having a fun time. We sent her a package yesterday. She'll probably get it today or tomorrow.

Ben and Emily both have to get fillings tonight at the Dentist's Office. I hope it goes well for them. Emily is supposed to get a second one tomorrow morning. I'm nervous about them getting fillings. I don't want them to be afraid of the Dentist. I hope it won't hurt them.

Allison wants to make chocolate chip cookies today, so hopefully we'll do that too. It looks like it's going to be sunny and a nice day again today.

No comments: