*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday July 27, 2008

We went to Church this morning. It was a great service! Today we were learning about Love being an action verb. Pastor went over
1 Corinthians 13:7 - "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
It was a good sermon and one I needed to hear I think. It reminded me to be patient with those I love and to never give up on them.

We stayed for Sunday School too. It was so nice, because I hadn't been to our Sunday School class for a couple of months! I love going to Church! I love singing the worship songs, learning more about the Bible, and learning how to apply God's Word to my life. I am always happy at Church! We have so many wonderful friends there too that are like family to us. Tim and I love to visit with our friends there each week and we wish we had more time to do that.

After Church we went out to lunch and then shopping at Walmart. I had to buy some crayons and notebooks because they were just so cheap. I love new crayons! I just like to look at them. I buy them for myself sometimes and as soon as one of the kids finds them and uses them, they are ruined for me. I only like them when they are brand new. :) I remember as a child (and even still) my favorite episode of "Mr. Rogers" was one where they showed crayons being made in a factory from start to finish. I think I would love to work for crayola and make crayons. My favorite color is cerulean blue.

When we were done shopping, Tim took me to my sister Tricia's house. She and I went to see a movie. We watched the new Batman movie. I've seen all the other Batman movies and I think this one was the scariest, but we liked it. I would not take the kids to see it though.

Tricia brought me home after the movie. We stopped at our parent's house first and visited with our Mom for a while. I got home just a little bit ago and now Tim is out fishing with Allison.

I think Tim has the day off tomorrow. I hope maybe we can do something fun like go for a walk or to the park or swimming or something like that. I hope the weather will be nice.

No comments: