*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Past Weekend

Tim had to work Saturday morning. His boss asked him if he wanted to deliver some tools to a customer down state. So Tim came home and swapped vans with me and headed down state along with Allison and Ben. They stayed the night down there with some friends of ours. It was nice because he got to visit with his parents and his uncle while he was down there.

Clara went on a campout with her girlscout troop Saturday. She had a lot of fun! They made flower presses and filled them with plants to dry. They made doughnuts over the camp fire and pizzas too. They went swimming and had a really good time.

So, it was just me and Emily Saturday and Sunday at home. We went to my sister Tricia's house for pretty much the whole day Saturday. She was making a wedding cake and we just hung out with her while she did that. We went with her to deliver the cake too. Then we went out to dinner and back to her place for a while.

We left there around 9:45pm and got back to our house around 10:15pm. I had a hard time sleeping that night because Tim wasn't home. Whenever he's gone, I hear every little noise in the house. :) I finally went to sleep around 2:00am.

Emily and I got up Sunday morning and went to Church. I helped in the Toddler Nursery for both services. After Church Emily and I had lunch and then came home to pick Clara up. Tim and the other kids got home around 7:00pm last night.

Tim bought Allison a bow for deer hunting. She practiced shooting it yesterday and she did a really good job. Tim is pretty sure that she will get us some venison this year. He thinks I could use her bow too, so maybe I'll get one too.

Tim has today off from work. I hope we'll have a good day. I'm not sure if it's going to be sunny or not. It looks a little bit cloudy right now. We may go up to Church and sort through stuff for AWANA. It won't be long and that will be starting up again. I'm looking forward to it. Some of the kids, we only see at AWANA and it will be fun to see them again. I hope we'll get a lot of new kids this year too.

Well, I need to go make breakfast and get the day started. Have a great day everyone!!! :)

No comments: