*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday August 5, 2008

Tim had the day off yesterday. Tim, the kids, and I went to Church and sorted through stuff for Cubbies. We also went to Walmart and Allison got her hunting licenses for the year. :) We took some back roads on the way home, just for a little change in scenery. We saw a blue racer snake slithering accross the road and up into the woods. We also came upon this deer in a swamp. I thought it was so cool, so I told Tim to take a picture of it. I love how you can see the reflection in the water.



Last night, my parents watched the kids so that Tim and I could go fishing. We had a nice time on the lake, even though we didn't get any big fish. I caught 1 small mouth bass and Tim caught 2 of them. All three were only about 12 inches long. We were the only ones on the little lake and it was so peaceful and relaxing. I hope we can go again soon. Tim and I don't get enough time together. I keep telling him that he and I need to take a vacation alone at least for a weekend. I can't remember he and I going anywhere alone since our 5 year wedding anniversary; and that was 7 1/2 years ago!!! We have gone out to dinner on our anniversaries and sometimes birthdays; and we go to U of M every 3 or 4 months for his checkups. That's it though, pretty much the only time we get alone. I love spending time with the kids and as a whole family, but it will be nice when the kids start back to school and Tim has Monday's off. Then at least we will have 1 day a week where we can just have fun together like we did when we were younger. I'm excited about that! :)


I might have to do Jury Duty this week. I have to call tonight to see if and what time I have to go. The letter said it was for August 6th, 7th, and 8th. I've never served on a jury before, so I'm really nervous about it.


Well, that's about it for now I guess. Have a great day!

No comments: