*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beautiful Nature

Pine cones with sap on them.




We have these poky things all over our yard. Ouch do they hurt!


This is some sort of weed. I just thought it looked cool.


These look like daisies, but they are a lot smaller. They are called asters.


Here's another weed that I think is pretty. We used to put these in boquets we picked for our Mom. :)


Purple clover. If I were an animal, I'd want to eat it. It looks sweet.



This is a side view of Queen Anne's Lace.


Here's the Queen Anne's Lace going to seed.


Sweet peas are my favorite flowers!



These are on the lilac bushes. They must be seeds.


Here is golden rod, best left outside because it makes me sneeze when it dries in the house.


This is a tiny weed flower, but pretty I think.

No comments: