*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Allison's Birthday

Here are pictures from Allison's 12th Birthday. She and her friends call themselves "Casserole" as a group. They all have nicknames that go into casserole. Allison is Chicken and some of her friends are Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice. Cheese and Rice came to Allison's Casserolean Birthday Sleepover. Allison wanted me to make a cake that looked like a casserole. I also made real casserole for dinner. Allison's friends ended up staying over two nights and we all had a fun time.

Allison decorated this box that we hid some treats in for a scavenger hunt.


Here are the casseroles. The one on the left is the dinner casserole. The one on the right is the birthday cake.



1 comment:

Ellen said...

You have to tell me how you did the cake!