*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Birthday

Here are some pictures from my birthday. We went to my Mom and Dad's house for dinner. My Mom made homemade chop suey like she used to make for my birthdays when I was a kid. Tim bought me a pretty cake with sunflowers on it.
32 years ago, I was there little baby. :)
Me and my wonderful husband. :) He loves me so much and sometimes I just don't know why. :)
Here's our first baby. Allison is 12 years old now.
Here's our silly Clara. she just got a harmonica and has been playing it.
Emily is all dressed up for Mommy's birthday.
My Mom made homemade chop suey. It was delicious!
Me and Benny. I don't know why he's making big eyes. :)
Tim got me a new monitor for our computer.
Tim did a good job picking out a cake. He knows I love sunflowers.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Nice pictures! Glad you had a good night :)

Anonymous said...

Emily is so precious all dressed up! And that cake is pretty cool! -Trish