*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween. We went trick-or-treating close to home this year. We went to the school for a while because they had games for the kids to play and of course lots of candy and treats. :) The church right around the corner from us had a Trunk-or-Treat so we went there too going from trunk to trunk getting candy. That was nice because we got to visit with some friends that we don't see very often. When we were done trick-or-treating we got pizza and then came home. We were all pretty tired then, so we didn't stay up too late. Here are some pictures of my cute kids. :)
Emily was a Ballerina Bunny Fairy
and Ben was a Pirate Aaargh!
Clara was a motorcyclist and Allison
was a Renaissance Queen :)
Emily was as cute from behind as she was in front.



No comments: