*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tea Party

Last weekend my sisters and I went to a Tea Party. My Mom and her friend Mary were hosting a table there so we went with them. It was nice. They had set the table up really nice with Mary's china. They put sugar inside a hollowed out lemon to give it a little bit of flavor. They made lots of yummy things to eat too. We all had to make paper hats. There was a band of ladies playing music. There was a speaker too that spoke on being a mother. The best part of it all was just visiting with my Mom and sisters. Tricia and I don't get to see our sisters, Jen and Bobbi, from Illinois very often so it was nice to spend a little time with them.



Jen, Bobbi, Tricia, and Me

No comments: