*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Family Piano

Recently, my parents got rid of our old piano. I had to take some pictures of it before it was gone forever. :) We have so many great memories of it from growing up. Our family used to gather around it and sing many songs while Mom played. We would entertain company, practice for Church, or just have some quality family time singing together. It was taking up too much space in my parent's house and no one every really plays it any more. So, I can understand why they wanted to get rid of it. I'm thankful though for all the great memories it provided for our family.






No comments: