*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Local Wildlife

We saw this Momma deer with 5 spotted fawns! I think she must have adopted some of them. There are two nursing on her and 3 to the left of her. 2 are behind the tree branches, but you can see them if you look closely.


I thought these bugs were kind of cute. They were on the milkweed in our backyard.


I don't know what kind of insect this is, but thought it was interesting.


A dragonfly


This is our chicken up in the pine tree. I don't know what made her decide to go up there.


A hognose snake. It looks kind of like a cobra.


No comments: