*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Home

Wow!  I haven't updated this blog for quite a while and there is so much in our life that has been updated recently! 

We just bought a new house!  We love it!  It's so much bigger than our old house and there is so much storage and land.  We have 30 acres of property now.  There are lots of fruit trees and plants that the previous owner planted.  We have apples, peaches, pears, plums, cherries, and grapes!  There are also a lot of different flowering trees, bushes, and flowers growing all over.  It's really beautiful!

In our old house, the 3 youngest kids were sharing a room.  Now everyone has their own room, except for Tim and I, we're still sharing.  ;)

Here are some pictures of our new house from the outside.  I'll try to take some of the inside to post soon. 





No comments: