*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Instagram App on iPod

I've been playing with an App on my iPod called Instagram.  Here are some of my pictures that I've edited using the App.  :)  11-1-11 I decided to add my original photos as well.  :)  The originals are above the edited ones.  The originals are as I photographed them originally (get it, Originals)  :)  I do not enhance any of my photos normally.  I just thought this App was cool and wanted to show what it could do.  I think my original photos are pretty impressive just the way they are.  They show God's Creation and That doesn't need improvement.  :)

















1 comment:

Ellen said...

Great Job Shea! I love the editing you did!