*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Emily's White Dresses


I thought I had posted this before, but can't find it.  My Mom wanted my Aunt to see it, so I'm posting it now.  These are Emily's white dresses.  I buy her a new one every year.  I plan to keep buying her white dresses until she reaches the ultimate white dress-her wedding gown.  :)


2 comments:

Shea said...

I still have to get her one for this year. I did buy her one, but she tore it big time the first time she wore it, climbing over a fence rail! Little stinker!

TripleM said...

That is such a cute tradition. I may "steal" it from you when I finally have kids of my own.