*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Open House

We had our Open House party today.  It was a beautiful day!  I ended up making 15 apple pies.  We had around 50 people show up.  I wish we would have had more time to talk to each one a little longer, but I think everyone enjoyed their visit.  We feel really blessed to have this wonderful home, but even more blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family to share it with!  God must really love us to bless us as He has!  We are very thankful!

Here are the apples I picked for pies

 5 pies worth of apples peeled, cored, and sliced

4 pies about ready to go into the oven

15 finished pies ready for company

 Ben getting a plate of snacks

 Some sweet cards and gifts from our dear friends and family

No comments: