*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, November 16, 2014

JESSE :)

Wow! Once again, it has been a LONG while since I've updated this blog. I really don't think many read it anyway, but I like to post for my own sake. :)

That surprise baby that I mentioned in my last post turned out to be a baby boy. He was born in October and we named him Jesse.  He was 9 pounds 13 ounces and the only one of my 5 children that I had to have a c-section for.  He was so worth it though!  That little boy has been precious to our whole family from Day One!  We all adore him and he is very much loved and probably spoiled.

He's 2 years old now, but here are a couple photos from his first year.

Here he is shortly after being born with all 4 of his siblings and Gramma surrounding him.
 
Here is our first full family photo including our Jesse Bear.

 Here's our little cowboy in his hat and boots that Gramma made for him. Grampa found this tiny toy cap gun and it was just perfect for this photo.

My little Sweetie's hand in mine. <3 p="">

Jesse and Mommy <3 p="">

This little boy loves our apples!! That summer, he ate so many apples!!

Crunch!

He loved apples so much that I made an "apple" cake for his first birthday.

Our little guy when he turned 1 :)

No comments: