*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, February 9, 2015

A Tiny Bit of Care Goes a Long Way

I noticed the other day that this huge plant I have had for almost a year now was really looking down. It gets that way from time to time and I often think "This is it. This time it isn't going to survive."




But, I gave it some water and magically in not time at all, it had perked back up!




It makes me think of relationships. Sometimes they may seem to not be going well. Sometimes it may be for big reasons and sometimes something small. Sometimes all it may need is just a tiny bit of care to revive and perk it back up.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Nice Shea! What a great reminder!