*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Thursday, January 29, 2015

More of God's Beautiful Creation

I had to get outside again today as the clean white snowflakes were drifting down. They float so gently and land in every nook and cranny they can creep into. I find them on thorns and webs and caught in branches and even snuggled up to old dying flowers and berries. Such pretty little tiny things that God has made so perfectly! I love taking photos of nature, up close, and personal. I am so thankful to God for all the beauty He has made. These beautiful little things remind me daily that He loves me! There are more photos on my Flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35489872@N04/sets/








2 comments:

Jan said...

Love the photos! Please tell me what lens you used to capture those beautiful shots?

Shea said...

Thank You so much! The camera I use is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5.