*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

February 2016

Here's an adorable Snow Face that Emily made.

Clara, our Snowfest Queen with Jesse

Jesse, Mommy, Clara, Ben, and Allison

God has created so many beautiful and amazing creatures. It was fun to see this Pileated Woodpecker in our back yard.

We had so much fun doing the Cubbie Matchbox Grand Prix at AWANA!

We had popcorn, candy, and lots of goodies for our Cubbies and their families.



I wish I could show you all of our cute Cubbies racing their cars, but I don't like to post photos of other people's kiddos without permission. Everyone had a great time though! Here are the prizes we gave away to the winners.

In February we got a new to us van. It even has heated seats! Nice!

For Valentine's Day we went out to eat with our CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) at the Chase Creek Smoke House. (SO YUMMY!)  Here I am with Emily, Jesse, and my Mama before we left.

No comments: