*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

March 2016

In March we celebrated Ben and Emily's 12th Birthday!

I made Ben his favorite Jello Poke Cake decorated with Skittles and Emily her favorite Chocolate Cake covered in M&Ms. They each had a few friends over as well as our family to celebrate.

Allison and Clara repainted our walkway railing. It looks so much better now. I wish I had a before photo to show the difference.

Our Church, Temple Hill Baptist hosts an Easter event every year. Here are Clara and Jesse with the Easter Bunny.

Instead of buying baskets this year, we made cute decorated bags.

 Jesse had fun finding eggs and candy.

Our handsome Jesse with his chocolate bunny

Yummy deviled eggs for Easter dinner

In March we bought baby chicks and baby turkeys. Jesse really liked the baby birds.


Emily with a baby chick

Chicks on the left and turkeys on the right

No comments: