*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

July 2016

In July, Jesse, Emily, and I went to my sister Jen's house for a few days. We got to go to Build-A-Bear and Jesse chose Captain America Bear. He loves Super Heroes, especially the Avengers!

Emily made a My Little Pony Unicorn

One day Jen took us to Warren Dune State Park. We hiked to the top of the dune.


After we got home from Jen's house, we had my friend Susie and her daughters over for a sleepover.  We took them and my Mom up to Manton to Lattitude 44, a neat little shopping center.

This is the ice cream/soda shop where we had ice cream floats.

I have been rock hunting a lot this year at beaches, rivers, and in our driveway. :)

Here I am 5 1/2 months after starting Trim Healthy Mama. I'm 32 pounds down in this photo. :)

No comments: