*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 2016

Early in August we went on a camp out with our CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) chapter, God's Country Riders. We went to a campground in Irons, MI. One day we went to the Little Manistee River.  We had a fun time looking at the river and finding rocks. We also went to Dublin General Store and got some jerky! It's our favorite place for jerky. They have so many yummy flavors.



I really love finding rocks, especially fossils!








We've been picking blackberries this month.

A bloom from our Rose of Sharon tree.

 My first batch of pickles from our garden this year. I made dilly beans and dill pickles. 

No comments: