*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

May 2016

May was a Super Fun and BUSY month for us!

Mom and I always start May off with May Day on May 1st! We love to make adorable little bouquets and surprise friends with them.



Here is our family enjoying a wonderful brunch that the kids made for my Mom and I for Mother's Day. They did such a wonderful job making everything yummy and pretty. Mom and I felt very special and honored.

We gave Mom a giant frisbee as part of her Mother's Day gift. We had so much fun playing with it!


Jesse and I visit our friends, Kat, Anna, and Thomas one day and picked wild leeks with them in their woods.


My little sweetie likes to pick flowers to give his sisters.

Clara finished her 2nd year of Track. She competed in the Discus throw and Shotput.

Clara and Daddy the morning of her graduation

Mommy and Clara before graduation

Our second child, all graduated!

This was after Clara's Band Banquet. 


No comments: