*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

April 2016


In April, Jesse really needed a haircut...

Here he is after the haircut, so handsome!

Jesse loves his sandbox that Daddy made for him.

My sweet friend, Susie, crocheted this adorable Captain Americorn for Jesse.



In February I began the Trim Healthy Mama eating plan. In April I achieved 20 pounds lost!

My encouraging friend, Charity, had 20 carnations delivered to me the day I reached 20 pounds lost!

Tim and I had so much fun leading Cubbies at AWANA at Temple Hill Baptist.  Here we are with our own precious Cubbie, Jesse Bear who earned his first Cubbie award.

Here is our beautiful daughter, Clara all ready to head to Prom.

No comments: