*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, October 7, 2017

CHRISTMAS 2016

We had a wonderful Christmas!

We left cookies and milk out for Santa and he left a little message for us.

Everyone had fun opening Christmas gifts.








I made The Pioneer Woman's scones for breakfast. It's been a tradition for the past few years along with a delicious breakfast casserole.


Gramma and Grampa came for breakfast.



More snowmen!



A big surprise on Christmas morning was that Daddy had shaved off his beard and mustache in the middle of the night! I was so happy! He's so handsome!! 💑











We went to Gramma an Grampa's house for Christmas dinner. I got to help and wore my new apron.


Snuggles!






Grampa made his famous rolls. Yum!


Gramma made a Shrimp Boil with mussels, sausage, shrimp, corn, and potatoes.




Gramma and the kids played Candyland.





The girls were so excited to give Gramma her special gift. She has always teased them with a pillow she has that says how special grandSONS are. Now the girls and the boys are represented in her living room. 


Gramma and Grampa with the Kiddos 💖


No comments: