*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Saturday, October 7, 2017

December 2016

December 2016 was of course a time of lots of festivities. 

We cut down our own Christmas tree on our property and the kids and I decorated it.




My sister, Jen got me this ornament to commemorate our Disney trip!




We baked cookies. We decorated cookies.










Then...we took the cookies and some friends and went caroling!

I took Jesse to "Breakfast with Santa"


My Mom, Allison, Clara, and I went to a Ladies Christmas night with my Sister in law and nieces. We had our Christian Motorcyclists Association Christmas party with our chapter.


My Mom had a Christmas Tea Party.


Allison made us all brand new stockings!





Snowmen were built.



Cocoa was sipped.


Coffee was chugged.


Cheeks were chilled.


💗 And a family photo of us, just as we are, was taken. 💗


I will save Christmas for the next post. 










No comments: