*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, October 8, 2017

February 2017

We started off February with the AWANA Cubbies Matchbox Car Race! Here is Tim and I are our adorable Cubbie buddy, Jesse. 

Tim found a great police man costume for Jesse!




It got warm enough for the kids to play some football outside!


Tim and I got a new Great Nephew in February named Braxtin. He is so precious and perfect!!

My handsome husband drove us all down state for a day for another Great Nephew, Zach's first birthday party!


We had a great time at the party, especially spending time with our family that we don't see often enough.  I would post pictures of our nieces and nephews, but I didn't ask permission to post them here. They are adorable though!! 💗


This figure was at the hall where the party was. Jesse thought it was really cool...


until I told him it was a cyberman from "Dr. Who". Ha ha ha!






I went to use my iPod and this happened...


Pretty harsh! 

And, Jesse got a much needed haircut!





No comments: