*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Monday, October 16, 2017

March 2017

March always starts off with a special day...


Ben and Emily's Birthday!!!

I made Rice Crispy Treats for them to take to Youth Group.

A "special" birthday breakfast for the new TEENAGER!

13 Years old!


A Birthday feast of Cheeseburgers! 🍔













 We celebrated with their friends a week after their birthday, so more cake!
 




This is when Grandma and Grandpa finally came home from their annual trip out West. They'd been gone for a couple of months. Clara wrote them a special song and got a little sentimental while she was singing it for them. 💗

 The first snake of the year, a friendly garter snake. We first saw this guy sunning himself and just a while later, a second one was wrapped around my friends leg as we stood there chatting. I looked down and saw it and told her "There's a snake on your foot."  She started jumping all over the place and the snake escaped to a safer spot. 




Poor Daddio had Pneumonia and Sepsis and spent a couple nights at the hospital. We were so glad when he got to come back home!! 💓

I got a new CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) shirt from our Bikers for Change event.

No comments: