*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goose Egg, Fillings, and "The Bucket List"

Emily was playing on Allison's bed today and fell off and bumped her head. She had/has a huge goose egg on her head. It bruised instantly and had a little bit of blood on it, so I took her to the Emergency Room to be on the safe side. The Doctor said she is ok, although her head will be sore for a few days...poor little girl.

Tonight She and Ben had to go to the Dentist for fillings. Ben went first. He did a great job and it didn't seem to bother him at all. The Dentist ended up filling 2 teeth for him. I was so proud of him for being so good. Emily went next and did just as well. Her cavity was deeper than the Dentist had thought. Emily and Ben were both most excited to get their prizes after they got their fillings. I'm glad it went so well for them. Ben has 2 more teeth that need fillings and Emily has 1. They'll be going back in July to get them done.

Tonight I watched "The Bucket List". It was an OK movie. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be though. I think the idea of a bucket list is pretty neat. While watching the "Special Features" I saw that the guy who wrote the movie has published a book called "Bucket Lists". I think I would like to read that. It is full of "Bucket" lists that many different people have written.

I didn't get the garden planted today. :( I HAVE to do it tomorrow! Well it's going on 11:30pm now, so I'm off to bed.

No comments: