*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

Well it was a beautiful day in our neighborhood and as it turns out, a beautiful day for a neighbor. :) We have a new neighbor moving into the house across the street from us. A family had lived there when we first moved here, but they left a couple of years ago. Yesterday we saw a U-Haul truck there, so we figured someone was moving in. Today, we met our new neighbor, Ann. She seems very nice and very friendly. Tim and I and a couple of other neighbors helped her unload the truck today. The house is big and very old. There is a lot of cleanup needed there and probably repairs as well. I'm hoping to help out a little bit if I can. I think it's a lot for one lady to do.

We did have a really nice day today. It was sunny outside and just such a nice fresh day. We went to Church and Sunday School this morning. Tonight I went over to my Mom and Dad's house for a little bit. My sister Tricia was there too, so we got to visit for a little bit.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some more cleaning/organizing done around here. I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow and the kids will be at school; so I should be able to get a lot done. I might invite Ann (The new neighbor) over for a visit tomorrow. We wanted to have her over for dinner tonight, but she must have left to get another load with the U-haul truck.

Well, it is getting late and I'm really tired tonight. I guess I am off to bed to get rested for working tomorrow. :)

No comments: