*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can I still call 5 year olds "Babies"?

The other day was Ben and Emily's birthday. I cannot believe that they are 5 years old already! We had a little party with my Mom and Dad. My friend had made a 7 layer jello cake for her daughter recently and it looked so cool that I decided to try one myself. It was beautiful! :) My babies are growing up...






2 comments:

sarah jane said...

aw! precious children- isn't it amazing how fast they get big?? i hope my lap is always big enough for my babies :)

that cake is adorable, shea! hope you guys had fun with it !!

~sar

w3bsmith said...

Hi Shea. It's so nice to see happy smiling children. It looks like they had lots of fun. I see the cake turned out well too. Did it collapse on you or stay standing?

Cheers!