*** WELCOME! ***

This is a blog about my life, my family, and photos that I take. It's a place where I can quickly record what's going on in my life and post pictures of the memories we make. You are welcome to read, view, and leave comments. :)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fishing with Tim

Tonight Tim took me fishing on a lake near our house. It was so nice and peaceful just the two of us. We were the only ones on the lake. I haven't gone fishing in a long time. The last time I went with Tim, I didn't have a license so I was just the photographer. This time I caught 6 bass! The biggest was 15 inches. Here are a few pictures from our evening on the lake.

My handsome husband taking us "out to sea"


The very first fish I caught was this 15 inch bass


Wow! He must be reeling in a huge one!!!


Oh Yeah! That's a keeper. (Not) Ok, the above picture was from a different fish. :)


Our first "date" was fishing together 15 years ago! It was so nice to be able to do it again.


Tim with a bass


Me with another bass


This was a lovely way to end the day!

No comments: